Sometimes Steph gets inspiration from very strange places and events… perhaps going on vacation, walking into a coffee shop or when she meets someone… her creative bells just get ringing. This handbag is inspired by the talented Mr. Mike Kellie – a tall, elegant, sophisticated and very handsome gentleman with music in his souls and he rocks.
A bit like this handbag made in a very vibrant red, just like Kellie’s character, vibrant and bright.
A tall angular shaped structured body with long handles for over the shoulder. Simple elegant shapes, with fine detail stitching and a very energetic lining.
Incredibly sophisticated, incredible quality and very much a statement piece, as well as it being utterly unique.
- Bright red pigskin-grain leather
- The base of the bag measures 9″ base wide, tapering to 6″ wide at the top
- The height of the bag is 11″ height and it is 3″ in depth
- There are two 24″ straps to go over the shoulder or the bag can be put over a wrist or carried by hand
- Lined in very exciting red, beige and white printed cotton, so its easy to find things
- There is one interior flat patch pocket
- The flap-over front fastening is made in a good quality gold metal using a flip-down ring closure