A super quality leather belt that brings a pair of denims to life. The belt is made from a range of Crocco printed shiny high-quality leathers, that has a slightly distressed look to it and the belt is lined in a same-coloured soft suede – finished off with a good grade solid brass buckle.
- 2″ wide
- Made for 32″- 34″ waist size or can be worn on hips
- Made form high quality crooco-print leather
- Lined in silky suede
- Additional tassels for decoration – they can be tied on the belt,
- or on your denim jeans belt loop
- or attached to your handbag for co-ordination
- Solid Brass buckle
- Other colours in this range are red and blue and can be found here
- Matching soft stash bag or clutch bag also available
WHAT IS CROCCO LEATHER?
Crooco leather is not a skin from a crocodile. It is a piece of leather or hide that has been stamped by a metal die which embosses or imprints a pattern or texture onto the hide. This style of crooco leather was introduced to achieve a consistent depth of leather, across a large area of the hide – ideal for making handbags. Because this process uses a metal quick and blunt force, then only higher grades of skins can be used as inferior hides would disintegrate. Once stamped, the leather has to be oiled and treated to ensure the pattern remains. This treatment adds softness to the final finish.