This bag is a very unique design and one of Steph’s inspired creations.. it’s that moment when she sees the hide, gets very enthusiastic and then produces something quite wonderful like this. Just don’t get in her way when she’s in this mode.
The dark brown patterned hair-on-hide is leather from a cow, a by-product from the meat industry, which is then treated to give a very soft and silky finish. The top of the bag, the side, handles and base is made with softened antiqued Italian leathers, which are stitched into the seams of the bag for a reason.
There is no hard metal hardware on this bag… and that’s for a reason. It’s meant to a very soft sensual experience and the bag made to mould to your body. By not having sharp hardware it also means that there is nothing being taken away from the smooth soft lines of the bag.
The linings are made from brightly coloured heavy-weight cotton bandanas. You can see by the picture that the inside lining is a dark brown and white pattern – and the two inside zipped pockets, are edged in brown leather and lined in a dusky mauve cotton. There is also a secret pocket. Always useful.
Anther small detail, and that is what Stephanie is all about – eyes on the details – the tab at the end of the zipper has a pretty mauve and black ribbon finish
- Dimensions: 14″ x 10″ x 4″
- Antiqued Italian leather
- Two 26″ hand-rolled leather straps
- Single zip closing with double leather thong pull, and mauve/black ribbon tab
- Dark brown and white polka dot bandana cotton lining
- Comes with two fine brown leather tassels which are detachable and can be used on a belt
- One interior zipped pockets – suitable for phone, wallet or pens, lined in contrasting dusky mauve cotton